Terms & Conditions
General Admission Conditions of Entry
- A Child is a person aged from 3 year to 15 years
- An Adult is a person aged from 16 plus
- Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult.
- Last entry is one hour prior to the advertised closing time.
- Re-entry is permitted with a valid stamp from the main gate.
- No dogs are allowed on the premises. This includes Assistance dogs.
- Bicycles are not allowed on Zoo premises.
- Roller skates, rollerblades, scooters, skateboards are not allowed on the premises. Heelys roller shoes must not be used as skates but may be worn as shoes.
- Buggies and pushchairs are left unattended at their owner’s risk and any containers left unattended may be removed for security reasons. Wolds Wildlife Park accepts no responsibility for damage to or loss of personal property.
- BBQs not permitted.
- Permission must be obtained for all filming and photography for commercial purposes.
- Wolds Wildlife park Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry into, or remove from the premises, any person. This includes, but is not limited to, a person who:
- Has behaved in a manner which, in the opinion of Wolds Wildlife Park, has, or is likely to, adversely affect the animals or the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
- Has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace or may disturb animals.
- Is, or appears to be, under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- It is prohibited to take in;
- Any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles, blades, flammable liquids or other articles that may cause injury.
- Skateboards, rollerblades, roller skates, bikes and other forms of personal transport.
- Balls, frisbees, balloons or any other similar item.
- Pets or animals of any nature
- To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles being taken into the Wildlife park, visitors are admitted subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched by staff.
- By purchasing a ticket visitors agree to:
- Keep their voices low
- Not attempt to enter animal enclosures or feed the animals
- Not tap on glass or put any body part through railings or fencing
- Not film or take photographs of the Attraction for public broadcast, commercial purpose or student projects unless approval has first been gained from Wolds Wildlife Park.
- Not throw any item which could cause injury or annoyance to animals visitors
- Not smoke, except in designated smoking areas
- Wolds Wildlife Park Ltd reserves the right to amend pricing and opening times entirely at its discretion and without prior warning.
- Wolds Wildlife Park Ltd cannot guarantee that all animals will be on show throughout the day. For various reasons, including animal welfare, certain animals may be off show to the public without prior notice.
- All Animal Experiences MUST be pre-booked.
- Wolds Wildlife Park Ltd reserves the right to alter the experience on any given day due to animal welfare, health issues, staff shortages, bad weather or changes to the Wildlife parks collection. Wolds Wildlife park Ltd will work to keep such changes to a minimum. In cases of severe weather, the encounters may be rescheduled for another day but please be aware that cancellations may occur on the day of your encounter for reasons beyond the parks control, regrettably travel cover, accommodation or any other related costs cannot be covered.
- A full refund or date change will be made as long as it is a minimum of 14 days before the date of the experience. After this time, only exceptional circumstances will be considered for date changes, extensions or refunds to the wildlife parks discretion. All refunds are made to the card that the experience was purchased with.
- Exceptional circumstances include illness, injury, bereavement, jury service, mechanical breakdown or severe travel delays. Proof of exceptional circumstances may be required by Wolds Wildlife Park. Exceptional circumstances do not include inclement weather, work commitments etc.
- Cancellation of an experience not under exceptional circumstances within 48 hrs will incur a £10 cancellation fee.
- When the duration of the experience is mentioned / advertised, this is an approximate indication and may differ on the day of your booked experience.
- Wolds Wildlife Park Ltd reserves the right to terminate any experience at any given time and ask any participant to leave the zoo should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner; no refund shall be given.
- All experiences have a health and safety briefing at the beginning of the session. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure they arrive on time. It is essential that all participants attend. Please allow plenty of time to travel to the experience.
- Regrettably, certain guests will be unable to take part including people with relevant phobias or known allergies, pregnant, nursing women and immunocompromised individuals.
- Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality this cannot always be achieved; please advise our team at Wolds Wildlife Park prior to purchasing so we can try and adapt our experiences to suit.
- It is your responsibility to inform us if you have any medical condition that you or your doctor feels we should be aware of in order to ensure your safety. Failure to disclose this information may mean that you will be unable to participate in the encounter on the day and no refund will be given.
- Please note all animal experiences have a minimum age limit. Proof of age may be required. Age limits are stated on website and confirmations. Children under the age of 15yrs must be accompanied on site by an adult. Entrance for the participant is included all other guests must pay full admission.
- Appropriate closed toe footwear and clothing must be worn for the experience.
- Photographs and video footage can be taken whilst participating in the experience. Spectators will watch from a safe distance as instructed by the staff member. Please note they will not be allowed access “behind the scenes” during keeper experiences.
- A valid Tetanus vaccination is advisable although not compulsory.
Animal Experience Health and Safety Check
- Animal Handling – the majority of our animals are not handled, do not attempt to touch or hold an animal unless instructed by your supervising animal keeper.
- Hand washing- hand sanitisers and hand washing facilities are available, please ask for gloves if needed.
- Conduct around animals – animals can be nervous around people, please remember these are wild animals, please listen to instructions given at each enclosure.
- Please do not enter any animal enclosures without the permission of the keeper.
- At no time put yourself or the animals at risk. If in doubt please ask.
- Please report any accidents, however minor, to a staff member.
- First aid-please ask for first aid assistance from a member of staff if required.
- In case of an emergency such as a fire or animal escape, please stay with the keeper you are working with.
- If you are unsure about anything please ask!
Data Compliance Regulations
Wolds Wildlife Park Limited is committed to protecting your privacy under data protection legislation. The current data protection law is found in the General Data Protection Regulation as supplemented by the Data Protection Act 2018 and related laws.